The Project Manager plays a critical role in the Saltbox delivery model, working closely with the project team and client stakeholders in the design, implementation and launch of a salesforce application.. Successful individuals will be able to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment, have strong time management, communication and critical thinking skills in combination with a deep salesforce platform expertise to drive the success of their projects from beginning to end.
- Serve as day-to-day client point-of-contact during project engagements, maintain trusted relationships with key client stakeholders, and act as customers’ product owner proxy
- Diligently manage engagement scope, schedule, budget and resources to within defined targets in coordination with Saltbox project team
- Establish project plans/structures, with input and buy-in from customer stakeholders, that define engagement phases/milestones, activities/tasks, dates/duration, resources, etc. based on Saltbox’s delivery methodology.
- Lead and organize the cross-functional teams assigned to your engagements in order to execute engagement work plans and deliver high-quality deliverables
- Produce and maintain project management documentation, such as project plans/timelines, project requirements and acceptance criteria (typically in JIRA), meeting materials and presentations, status reports, budget reports, resource utilization reports, and other project documentation
- Regularly communicate project status with external and internal stakeholders, including key accomplishments, next steps, issues/risks/items for management attention, and project financials.
- Effectively identify and mitigate/manage engagement risks and issues.
- Manage resource forecasting, utilization analysis, and expense management and tracking
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4+ years of Project Management experience delivering digital solutions on the Salesforce platform (or similar web-based/digital development projects) using both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets
- Experience with agile development tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Experience Cloud, B2B Commerce, or Marketing Cloud.
- Proficient in Google G-Suite or Microsoft Office
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator level, ideally with additional certifications in the following clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, CPQ, B2B Commerce, and Marketing Cloud.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, 100% company paid employee health benefits & 401k
- Strong, family-friendly, work culture
- The chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
Please note: No sponsorship is available for this position.