The Account Executive plays a critical and visible role in the Saltbox go-to-market model, working closely with salesforce, prospective clients, and client stakeholders to: - Prospect to and partner with salesforce channel partners, driving awareness and visibility for Saltbox and services capabilities. - Gain an understanding of client needs and how Saltbox services can help them achieve their goals and/or solve their problems/challenges. - Maintain client and partner relationships.
- Maintain an active pipeline of opportunities, helping forecast bookings and revenue. - Partner with Saltbox leadership to ensure client and channel partner success.
- Proven ability to sell Salesforce solutions/services to new and existing accounts.
- Positive and successful relationships within the Salesforce sales and partner organizations.
- Familiarity with the entire Salesforce suite of products and services.
- Proven experience managing the new business process from lead to opportunity creation through onboarding and ongoing customer success, with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships from the C-Suite through the line level.
- 5+ years of solution selling experience demonstrating ability to consistently achieve a quota of $3M+.
- Curious and learner mentality; comfortable leading discussions and discover with customers.
- Demonstrated experience in consultative solution selling and closing at the enterprise level, with specific focus on digital solutions: CRM implementation, creative/marketing and/or digital strategy services.
- Proven success record working with both business/marketing and IT organizations at the enterprise level.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with an emphasis on presentation and proposal writing.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage teams of internal and external resources to support and execute the sales process from pre-funnel through close.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, 100% paid employee health benefits & 401k plan
- 100% remote work environment
- Regular access to the leadership team
- Strong, family-friendly work culture
- The chance to work in a growth focused environment with experienced industry leaders
- The ability to make a meaningful impact on a growing organization
Please note: No sponsorship is available for this position.